- To reset all shortcut definitions in evince, run
- GCC would complain if you define a variable without actually using it. To silience it, use
- DNS is not working in VirtualBox: Run
VBoxManage modifyvm "VM name" --natdnshostresolver1 onRef
- A useful link talking about ravlue reference in C++11 http://thbecker.net/articles/rvalue_references/section_01.html
- To clear disk cache in Linux: Run
sudo sh -c 'echo 3 > /proc/sys/vm/drop_caches'Ref
- "screen-256color not found": Run
infocmp xterm-256color > screen-256color.tion a machine without this error, copy the file to the target machine and then run
- Just switch to fcitx from ibus. I like a theme called 'anran'. If fcitx cannot follow the cursor on Firefox, turn on preedit, as said in the official wiki.
- Just played with a vim plugin called youcompleteme, for C++ autocomplete, which is quite powerful. Also I installed vundle, a vim plugin manager.
- To update vimrc just after some modification, run